Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Playlist for Wednesday 23-10-2011

4-5
Rory Gallagher - Bullfrog blues
Destroyer - Downtown
Arcade Fire - Ready to start
Eels - Fresh Feeling
Cure - A Forest
Patrick Wolf - Time of my life
Nick Cave - Red Right Hand
Raconteurs - Salute your salution

5-6
The Meters - Cissy Strut
Metronomy - The Look
Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride
Kasabian - Underdog
Owen Pallet - This is the dream of Win & Regine
10cc - Good Morning Judge
Ladyhawke - My Delerium
The Clash - Should I stay or should I go

6-7
Other Lives - For 12
Colin Hay - Overkill
David Holmes - I heard Wonders
Beatles - Lucy in the sky with Diamonds
UNKLE - Money & Run
Cardigans - Favourite Game
Joe Goddard - Gabriel
Jeff Buckley - Last Goodbye
Blue Oyster Cult - Don't fear the reaper

No comments:

Post a Comment