Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Playlists Tuesday August 6th 2019

4-5
Sia Babez - Hit My Line
August Wells - Come On In Out Of That Night
The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
Happy Mondays - Step On
Inhaler - My Honest Face
Roc Strong - Block Party (Kaiser)
The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go
Saint Sister - You Never Call
The Gossip - Standing In The Way Of Control
Pearl Jam - Jeremy

5-6
Lord Huron - Fool For Love
Two Door Cinema Club - Are We Ready (Wreck)
Radiohead - Jigsaw Falling Into Place
Aslan - Crazy World
The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For the Devil
KEHLI - One Last Kiss 
Kings of Leon - Charmer
Naoise Roo - Black Hole
Oasis - Supersonic
The Lumineers - Ophelia

6-7
The Riptide Movement -In A Heartbeat
Tandem Felix - Nightclub (I Sold My Soul To The Devil)
An Emotional Fish - Celebrate
Marlena Shaw - California Soul
The Smiths - This Charming Man
Cave Ghosts - Goodbye
Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy
The Raconteurs - Consolers Of The Lonely
The Cure - A Forest
Richard Hawley - Off My Mind
Mercury Rev - Nite and Fog

No comments:

Post a Comment