Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Playlist for Wednesday 18-1-2012

4-5
Doves - Jetstream
Cake - Long line of cars
Hendrix - Castles made of sand
Twin Sister - All around and away we go
Rory Gallagher -Philby
Thievery Corporation - Richest man in babylon
Men down under - Land down under
The Avalanches - Since I left you
The Black Keys - Gold on the ceiling
Paul Weller - Out of the sinking
The last shadow puppets - The age of the understatement


5-6
Creedance Clearwater Revival - Down on the corner
Kraak & Smaak - Squeeze me
Shearwater - Animal Life
Average white band - Pick up the pieces
Smiths - How soon is now
Weezer - Island in the sun
ACDC - Highway to hell
Tim Buckley - Once I was
Django Django - Wor


6-7
The Cinematic Orchestra - To build a home
Rolling Stones - Jumping jack flash
Avett Brothers - I and love and you
Flight of the conchord - Think about it
Reef - Place your hands
Clarence Reid - It was good enough for daddy
Miike Snow - Devils Work
Neil Young - Only love can break your heart
Little Green Cars - My love took me down to the river

No comments:

Post a Comment