Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Playlist for Tuesday 14.08.12

4-5
Miike Snow - Sylvia
Frank & Walters - After All
HAIM - Forever
Kinks - You really got me
Rilo Kiley - Silver Lining
My morning Jacket - One big holiday
Electric Six - Danger, High Voltage
Stooges - I wanna be your dog
Yeasayer - 2080
Bob Marley - Could you be loved
UNKLE - Chemistry
Joe Cocker - The Letter

5-6
Kasabian - LSF
Stevie Wonder - Superstition
Icona pop - I love it
Feist - 1234
King Charles - Bam Bam
Joe Tex - I gotcha
Tokyo Police Club - Nature of the experiment
Muse - Starlight
The O'Jays - For the love of money
Black Keys - Heavy Soul

6-7
Janelle Monae - Tightrope
Eagles - Hotel California
Audioslave - Cochise
The XX - Angels
The Roots - The Seed
Modest Mouse - Float On
Jean Knight - Mr. Big Stuff
Al Murray - Morning Sun
The Beta Band - Squares
Shearwater - You as you were
Darwin Deez - Radar Detector

No comments:

Post a Comment