Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Playlist for Wednesday 05.09.12

4-5
The Hives - Hate to say I told you so
Basement Jaxx - red Alert
Joy Division - Love will tear us apart
Phoenix - 1901
Led Zeppelin - Gallows Pole
Spoon - Underdog
Wild Cherry - Play the funky music
Holy Ghost - Wait & See
Cake - The Distance
James Brown - I Feel Good
Heavenly Beat - Faithless
Neil Young - Heart of gold
Metric - youth without youth

5-6
Bob Marley - Could you be loved
Jack White - Sixteen Saltines
Tom Petty - Running down a dream
Modest Mouse - Dashboard
Bat for lashes - Laura
Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
Justin Townes Earl - One more night in Brooklyn
REM - The Sidewinder sleeps tonight
Clash - Should I stay or should I go

6-7
Dubstar - Stars
Cat Power - Ruin
Tennis - Petition
Pearl Jam - Better Man
DJ Shadow - Organ Donor
U2 - Unforgettable Fire
Futureheads - Decent days and nights
Weezer - Island in the sun
Stornoway - I saw you blink
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

No comments:

Post a Comment