Monday, November 19, 2012

Playlisy for Monday 19.11.12

4-5
Gypsy & The Cat - Sorry
Eatenbybears - Malkovich
Nick Drake - Pink Moon
Stornoway - I saw you blink
Squeeze - Up the junction
Twin Shadow - At My Heels
Gil Scott Heron - The Bottle
The Lumineers - Ho Hey
Jake Bugg - Lightning Bolt
David Holmes - I heard wonders
Jimi Hendrix - All along the watchtower
Two Door Cinema Club - Sun
Big Star - Thirteen
Brick + Mortar - Bangs

5-6
David Bowie - Ashes to Ashes
Eels - Souljacker
Little Green Cars - The John wayne
Massive attack - Teardrop
Eric Clapton - I feel free
National - Start a war
Cashier No.9 - Lost at sea
Cat Stevens - I love my dog
Friends - I'm his girl
Pogues - A rainy night in Soho

6-7
Coldplay - Clocks
Chad Valley - I owe you this (Feat. Twin Shadow)
Louis Armstrong - What a wonderful world
Fleet Foxes - Blur Ridge Mountains
Horslips - Trouble
Sinead O' Connor  - Mandinka
Elbow - Forget myself
UNKLE - Eye for an eye
Kavinsky - Nightcall
The Undertones - Teenage Kicks
The Postal Service - Such great heights





No comments:

Post a Comment