Monday, January 14, 2013

Playlist for Monday 14.1.13

4-5
Billy Bragg & Wilco - Airline to heaven
Lana Del Rey - Video Games
The Doors - Break on through
Republic of Loose - I like music
New Order - I've got a feeling
Twin Shadow - Five Seconds
Paul Weller - You do something to me
This Club - Up
Raconteurs - Carolina Drama
Chuck Berry - No particular place to go
Little Green Cars - My love took me down to the river

5-6
Pixies - Where is my mind
Beatles - A day in the life
Jake Bugg - Lightening Bolt
Pretty Lights - Finally Moving
U2 - I will follow
Frank Ocean - Lost
Metronomy - The Look
Riptide Movement - Thieves in the Gallery

6-7
Simon & Garfunkel - A hazy shade of winter
Brick + Mortar - Bangs
David Bowie - Where are we now?
David Kitt - Say no More
Regina Spector - All the rowboats
Dr Feelgood - Milk & Alcohol
Foxygen - Shuggie
Frou Frou - Let Go
The Viking Project - Got Sunk Down
The Jam - Town called malice
Villagers - Nothing Arrived

No comments:

Post a Comment