Friday, March 22, 2013

Playlist for friday 22.3.13

2-3
Beach Boys - God Only Knows
Clash - Train In Vain
Queen - You my best friend
Modest Mouse - Float On
Divine Comedy - National Express
I am Kloot - Some Better Day
Fatboy Slim - Praise You
They Might Be Giants - You're on fire
Aretha Franklin - Respect

3-4
Magic Man - Paris
Coldplay - Clocks
Rose and the Howling North - Cuckoo
Steely Dan - Peg
The Asteroid Galaxy Tour - The Golden Age
Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the devil
Wild Party - When I get Older
Beatles - Penny Lane
Blur - Tender

4-5
Frank Sinatra - Come fly with me
Paul Simon - Diamonds on the soles of her shoes
Yeah Yeah Yeah - Sacrilege
Sinead O'Connor - Mandinka
Rhye - The Falling
Green Day - Basket Case

5-6
Macklemore - Thriftshop
The Clash - Should I stay or should go
Arcade Fire - Ready to start
The Jam - Going Underground
Primal Scream - Movin on Up
Paul McCartney - Jet
ACDC - Highway to Hell

6-7
A Tribe Called Quest - Can I kick it?
Lykke Li - I follow Rivers
The 4 of Us - Mary
The Caesars - Jerk It Out
Chic - Freak Out
Cure - Just like heaven
Gorillaz - Feel Good
C2C - Down the road
Jackson 5 - ABC
David Byrne & Brian Eno - Strange Overtones
Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run
Caravan Palace - Jolie Coquine
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son

No comments:

Post a Comment