Friday, July 12, 2013

Playlist for Friday 12.7.13

4-5
The Heavy - How you like me now
Stealers Wheel - Stuck in teh middle
Stornoway - I saw you blink
Aretha Franklin - Respect
Green Day - Basket Case
Boy - Little Numbers
Ocean Colour Scene - The day we caught the train
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Our House
U2 - Beautiful Day
C2C - Happy
Two Door Cinema Club - Sun
Frames - Revelate

5-6
Stevie Wonder - Uptight
King Charles - Bam Bam
ACDC - Back in Black
Brasil '66 - Mas Que Nada
Queens of the stone age - In my head
William Shatner - Common People
Les Enfants - Celeste
James Brown - Get Up
Gorillaz - Feel Good
Ash - Oh Yeah

6-7
Van Morrisson - Gloria
Chris Malinchak - So good to me
Spiller - Groovejet
Frank Sinatra - I've got you under my skin
Jagwar Ma - Come save me
Michael Kiwanuka - Tell me a tale
Stunning - Brewing up a storm
Brian Deady - Sun Up
Cure - Boys don't cry
The Boxer Rebellion - Diamonds
Teddybears - Punkrocker

No comments:

Post a Comment