Friday, March 21, 2014

Playlist for Friday 21.3.14

4-5
Jamie Berry - Delight
Eurithmics - Sweet Dreams
The Minutes - Fleetwood
Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
Dog Trumpet - Speed of Light
Boy - Little Numbers
Something Happens - Parachute
Florence & The Machine - You've got the love
Teddybears - Punkrockers
Rocstrong - Go Head

5-6
The war on drugs - Red Eyes
Pharell Williams - Happy
Bell X1 - Alphabet Soup
Little Dragon - Klapp Klapp
Stevie Wonder - For once in my life
Cake - Love you madly
Squeeze - Tempted
Lindstrom & Christabelle - Lovesick
Michael Jackson - Beat It

6-7
Prince - Pretzelbodylogic
U2 - I still havn't found what I'm looking for
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - 40 Day DReam
Aretha Franklin - I say a little prayer
Agnes Obel - The Curse
Oasis - Live Forever
Masters in France - Playin with my friends
Ramones - Baby I love you
Delorentos - basis of Everything
The Golden Horde - Friends in Time

No comments:

Post a Comment