Friday, July 11, 2014

Playlist Friday 11.7.2014

4 - 5

Little Green Cars - My Love Took me Down To The River
The Breeders - Cannonball
Sleep Thieves - Sparks
Ladyhawke - My delirium
The National - Lit Up
Jose Gonzales - Step Out ( The Chainsmokers Remix)
Blur - There's No Other Way
Tycho Brahe - Own Universe
Happy Mondays - Step On
Hoozier -  Angle Of Small Death and the Codeine Scene

5 - 6

Soak - Blud
Bjork - Joga
Arcade Fire - We Exist
Daithi - Dream State
Beirut - Nantes
The Strypes - Home town Girls
Wild Beasts - Devil's Crayon
Unkle - Restless

6 - 7

Circa Waves - Young Chasers
David Holmes - I Heard Wonders
Hawk - Antidote
Holy Family - My Kayfabe Baby
Two Door Cinema Club - Something Good Can Work (The Twelves Remix)
Banks - Drowning
Magic Man - Paris
Rocstrong - Go Head
Future Islands - Seasons

No comments:

Post a Comment