Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Playlist Tuesday 29.7.2014

4 - 5

Gemma Hays - Hanging Around
Jenny Lewis - Just One Of The Guys
Radiohead - My iron Lung
Mic Christopher - Kids Song
dDEUS - Hotelounge
Bjork - Joga
Red Empire - Small Mercies
Le Galaxie - Humanise
SlowPlaceLikeHome - She Comes In Colour Stereo
The Books Ft Jose Gonzales - Cello Song

5 - 6

Son Lux - Lost It To Trying
Bob Dylan - One More Cup Of Coffee
Jungle - Busy Earnin'
The Notwist - Kong
Soak - Blud
Joshua Radin - Beautiful Day
Owen Pallett - Infernal Fantasy
Falco - Rock me Amadeus
Codes - Astraea
Friends - I'm His Girl
Elastic Sleep - Leave You

6 - 7

El Ten Eleven - My Only Swerving
Moloko - The Time Is Now
My Bloody Valentine - When You Sleep
Daphne - Yes I Know
Pop Levi  - Dita Dimnoe
Neil Young - Only Love Can Break Your Heart
Q Lazzarus - Goodbye Horses
M83 - Don't Save Us From The Flames
Rollerskate Skinny - Speed To My Side

No comments:

Post a Comment