Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Playlist for Wednesday 22.10.14

4-5
The Chemical Brothers - Let forever be
The Antlers - French Exit
The Beatles - Across the universe
Magic man - Paris
Moby - In my heart
Van Morrison - The way young lovers do
Butthole Surfers - Dracula from houston
Crosby Stills Nash & Young - Ohio
Metric - Help, I'm Alive
Led Zeppelin - Ramble On
Marle - Trouble
Jackie Wilson - I get the sweetest Feeling

5-6
White Stripes - Hotel Yorba
Alt-J - Left Hand Free
The Cure - Boys don't cry
Hozier - Jackie & Wilson
Lykke Li - Little Bit
Waterboys - Fisherman's Blues
Killers - Somebody told me
Sylvan Esso - Coffee
Sultans of Ping - Where's me jumper?

6-7
The Decemberists - The Crane Wife 3
Police - Roxanne
Delta Spirit - Bushwick Blues
Stunning - Brewing up a storm
Todd Terje - Inspector Norse
Nick Drake - Pink moon
Kavinsky - Nightcall
Bill Callahan - Rococo Zephyr
The Psychedelic Furs - Pretty in pink
Soak - Blud
White Rabbits - The Plot

No comments:

Post a Comment