Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Playlist for Tuesday 16.12.14

4-5
Villagers - Nothing Arrived
Josh Ritter - Hello Starling
Leon Bridges - What can I do
Delta Spirit - Bushwick Blues
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Who'll stop the rain
School of Seven Bells - ILU
Travis Oaks - Last Love Song
Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere
The Kickdrums - Breathe Again
James Vincent McMorrow - Breaking Hearts
David Benoit - Carol of the bells

5-6
Kings of Leon - Red Morning Light
Paul Weller - Wild Wood
Vampire Weekend - Diane Young
Hvmmingbyrd - The One I love
Janelle Monae - Tightrope
Alvvays - Next of Kin
Pogues - Fairytale of New York
First Aid Kit - My Silver Lining

6-7
Benjamin Booker - Viloent Shiver
Simon & Garfunkel - Mrs. Robinson
Luluc - Small Windows
The Cure - Just Like Heaven
Jagaara - Faultline
Feist - My Moon My Man
Damien Rice - My favourite faded fantasy
Van Morrison - Domino
Loah - Cortege

No comments:

Post a Comment