Friday, February 13, 2015

Playlist for friday 13.2.15

4-5
Killers - Mr. Brightside
Curtis Mayfield - Move on Up
David Kitt - Say No More
Marc Bolan - Get It On
Angus & Julia Stone - Big Jet Plane
Oasis - She's Electric
Stevie Wonder - Part Time Lover
Violent Femmes - Blister in The Sun
Clash - Should I stay or should I go
Cathy Davey - Sing for you supper

5-6
A Ha - Take on Me
Future Islands - Seasons
Supergrass - Alright
The Raconteurs - Consolers of the lonely
The 4 of Us - Mary
REM - The One I Love
Public Service Broadcasting - Gagarin
The Smiths - this Charming Man

6-7
Elvis Vs JXL - A little less conversation
Pearl Jam - Alive
Phox - Slow Motion
Jackson 5 - I want you back
The National - Bloodbuzz Ohio
Big Country - In a big Country
Kings of Leon - Red Morning Light
Dusty Springfield - Take another little piece of my heart
The Divine Comedy - Something for the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment