Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Playlist for Wednesday 15.06.16

4-5
Ghost Robots - Under Fire
Kings Of Leon - Charmer
Sigur Ros - Gobbledigook
Floor Staff - The Guest
Nick Lowe - I Love My Label
Janis Joplin - Another Little Piece Of My Heart
Jake Bugg - Gimme The Love
Elephant - The Machine
CSS - Let's Make Love And Listen To Death From Above

5-6
Villagers - Everything I Am Is Yours
Elm - Concentrate
Beirut - Nantes
Mumford and Sons - Little Lion Man
Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet with Butterfly Wings
The Hard Ground - Pucker

6-7
Beck - Loser
Simon & Garfunkel - The Only Living Boy In New York
Planet Parade - Theme From Sparta F.C. #2
George Harrison - Got My Mind Set On You
Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak
Arcade Fire - Intervention
The Fall - Theme from Sparta F.C. #2
Morrissey - Suedehead
The Clash - Jimmy Jazz


No comments:

Post a Comment