Monday, February 27, 2017

Playlist For Monday 27.02.17

4-5
Noah And The Whale - 5 Years Time
Hozier - Take Me To Church
Cream - White Room
Darling - Bright Light Switch
The Dead Heavys - Lazarus
Bruce Springsteen - Working On The Highway
The Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin
Bjork - Human Behaviour
Simon & Garfunkel - The Boxer
AE Mak - I Can Feel It In My Bones

5-6
Talos - Odyssey
Death Cab For Cutie - Stay Young, Go Dancing
Villagers - Everything I Am Is Yours
The Fall - Totally Wired
Iggy Pop - The Passenger
Eels - Novocaine For The Soul
Cherry Glazerr - Told You I'd Be With The Guys

6-7
Future Islands - Ran
Kammerpop - Organised Crime
Goldfrapp - Anymore
Still Little Fingers - Alternative Ulster
Coutney Barnett - Pedestrian At Best
College - A Real Hero (feat. Electric Youth)
The National - Apartment Story
Roc Strong - Bloc Party (Kaiser)
Tame Impala - Elephant
Janis Joplin - Piece Of My Heart


No comments:

Post a Comment