Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Playlist Wednesday November 21st 2018

4-5
John Grant - GMF
Elastic Sleep - Leave You
Cat Stevens - Peace Train
Zaska - Can Not, Will Not
PJ Harvey & Harry Escott - An Acre Of Land
Oasis - The Masterplan
Grizzly Bear - Yet Again
Third Smoke - Maybe In Time
Janis Japlin - Piece Of My Heart

5-6
SoundGarden- Black Hole Sun
Eskies - Fever
Real Estate - Crime
Kurt Vile - He's Alright
Flynn - My Gold
D:REAM - Things Can Only Get Better
Jorja Smith - Where Did I Go
The Animals - The House of the Rising Sun
Muse - Pressure

6-7
O Emperor - Effort
The Knack - My Sharona
Grimes - Californa
Sufjan Stevens - Mystery of Love
Shearwater - You As You Were
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!!
Pursued By Dogs - Talk
Pixies - Debaser
Hvmmingbyrd - I'll Follow You

No comments:

Post a Comment