Friday, January 25, 2019

Playlist Friday January 25th 2019

4-5
My Tribe Your Tribe - Only A Horizon
Goldfrapp - Anymore
Stevie Wonder - Sir Duke
Thanks Brother - We Caught It
Rocstrong - Go Head
Gorillaz - Dare
Future Islands - Tomorrow
James Vincent McMorrow - Me & My Friends
The Fall - Theme From Sparta F.C. #2

5-6
PJ Harvey - A Place Called Home
Floor Staff - The Guest
Bob Dylan - Don't Think Twice, It's All Right
Brian Deady - Clap Both My Hands
Courtney Barnett - Avant Gardener
Led Zeppelin - Ramble On
Riona Sally Hartman - Love Growing
Talos - The Light Upon Us

6-7
Treelight for Sunlight - Facing the Sun
Neutral Milk Hotel - Holland, 1945
SOAK - Knock Me Off My Feet
Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter
Grimes - We Appreciate Power
Gary Numan - Cars
Rolerskate Skinny - Spped to My Side
Blind Yackety - Morphine
Scott Walker - The Old Man's Back Again

No comments:

Post a Comment