Thursday, March 7, 2019

Playlist Thursday March 7th 2019

4-5
Jorja Smith - Where Did I Go
James Vincent McMorrow - Me & My Friends
Chic - Le Freak
Little Green Cars - My Love Took Me Down To The River
Nnic - Grow
Daughter - Youth
The Brother Brothers - Frankie
Janis Joplin - Another Piece Of My Heart
Nealo - Just My Luck

5-6
Ivan Nicolas - Moving On
Nina Simone - Sinnerman (Felix Da Housecat Remix)
Quangodelic - Be Yourself
Cut Once - Colour Blue
Nick Drake - Northern Sky
Beck - Loser
Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun
Nick Cave & The Black Seeds - Red Right Hand

6-7
Sonic Youth - Superstar
The Prodigy - No Good
Whigfield - Saturday Night
Ash - Petrol
Portishead - Sour Times
R.E.M. - What's The Frequency, Kennth?
D:REAM - Things Can Only Get Better
Blur - Parklife
Nirvana - All Apologies

No comments:

Post a Comment