Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Playlist Wednesday May 29th 2019

4-5
Inhaler - My Honest Face
Yola - Faraway Look
Glen Hansard - I'll Be You, Be Me
Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil
Tom Rush - Driving Wheel
Ex Hex - Cosmic Cave
The Riptide Movement - I'll Be There
The Divine Comedy - Queuejumper
Kate Tempest - Firesmoke
Laura Marling - Ghosts

5-6
Modest Mouse - Dashboard
America - Horse With No Name
Bon Iver - Blood Bank
Mattiel - Je Ne Me Connais Pas
Mick Flannery - Come Find Me
Electric Six - Danger! High Voltage
Drastics - Battledress
Low Cut Connie - Beverly

6-7
The Boxer Rebellion - Diamonds
Come On Live Long - Mountains
Marc Bolan & T.Rex - 20th Century Boy
Marika Hackman - I'm Not Where You Are
The Futureheads - Decent Days and Nights
JARV IS - Must I Evolve
Foals - Exits
Underworld & Iggy Pop - Get Your Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment