Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Playlist Tuesday September 3rd 2019

4-5
JARV IS - Must I Evolve
Big Thief - Not
Ciaran Gribbin - Sold Out Hallelujah
Runabay feat. Stephen James Smith - Dig
Self Esteem - The Best
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
Race The Flux - Big Fig
Noosa - Walk On By

5-6
Nealo - Angel On My Shoulder
Jape - Seance Of Light
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Red Right Hand
Status Quo - Liberty Lane
Two Door Cinema Club - Bad Decisions
Billie Eilish - Bury A Friend
Weezer - The Good Life
Colours Afrobeat - Keep On Walking

6-7
Kid Karate - No Way
Underworld & Iggy Pop - Get Your Shirt
Rolling Blackout Coastal Fever - An Air Conditioned Man
Spiritualized - I'm Your Man
Tandem Felix - Nightclub (I Sold My Soul To The Devil)
Hozier - Almost (Sweet Music)
The Farm - All Together Now
Zaska - It's Ridiculous
Kings Of Leon - The Bucket
Inhaler - My Honest Face

No comments:

Post a Comment