Friday, December 6, 2019

Playlist Friday December 6th 2019

4-5
Sorcha Richardson - First Price Bravery
Tame Impala - It Might Be Time
Gypsies On The Autobahn - I Wanna Be Adored
Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World
Hail The Ghost - Swarms
Bessie Turner - Down 2
Big Country - In a Big Country

5-6
Muse - Uprising
Echo & The Bunnymen - The Killing Moon
Fontaines D.C. - Roy's Tune
Kid Karate - No Way
The Waterboys - The Whole Of The Moon
Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes
Charles Wright & The Watts 103rd St. Rhythm Band - Express Yourself

6-7
The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
Beck - Blue Moon
Skinner - Sometimes My Brain Is Goo
Neil Young & Crazy Horse - I Do
Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper
Blondie - Heart Of Glass
Ailie Blunnie - Beat Of Your Heart
Feist - My Moon My Man

No comments:

Post a Comment