Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Playlist Wednesday May 20th 2020

4-5
Paul Simon - Kodachrome
Nana Grizol - South Somewhere Else
Soda Blonde - Motion
Lykke Li - I Follow Rivers
The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black
Ivan Nicolas - Moving On
Angelica Garcia - Orange Flower
Mark Geary - The Forest
Jones - Giving It Up
M83 - Midnight City
Rocstrong - Bloc Party (Kaiser)
Beirut - Nantes
Jamie Woon - Night Air

5-6
Fats Domino - Blueberry Hill
CMAT - Another Day (kfc)
Metronomy - Wedding Bells
Courtney Barnett - Avant Gardener
Prince - When Doves Cry
Model/Actriz - Suntan
Joni Mitchell - Big Yellow Taxi
Beck - Loser
Lisa Hannigan - I Don't Know
Alex Cameron - Stepdad
Jacob Collier - All I Need
M.I.A. - Paper Planes
Derange - Take It All

6-7
Jack L - Guilty
Handsome Handsome - So I Can Remember
The Pogues - A Rainy Night In Soho
Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run
Ane Brun - Song For Thrill & Tom
Feist - 1234
Bell X1 - Bring Me A Fire King
The Strokes - At The Door
Elton John - I Guess They Call It The Blues
John Stewart - Mother Country
Alabama Shakes - Don't Wanna Fight
The Hard Ground - Pawn

No comments:

Post a Comment