Monday, June 15, 2020

Playlist Monday June 15th 2020

4-5
Inhaler - Falling In
The Innocence Mission - The Brother Williams Said
Lydia Ford - Overrated
Ocean Colour Scene - The Riverboat Song
Christopher Jusin - One Last Time
Delta Spirit - Bushwick Blues
Baxter Dury - I'm Not Your Dog
Music For Medicine - Lean On Me
Fontaines D.C. - I Don't Belong
Gil Scott-Heron - The Revolution Will Not Be Televised
U.S. Girls - 4 American Dollars

5-6
David Holmes - I Heard Wonders
Bruce Hornsby - The Way It Is
Phoebe Bridgers - I See You
The Human League - Don't You Want Me
Saint Sister - You Never Call
Elbow - Grounds For Divorce
Nouvelle Vague - Ever Fallen In Love
I Am Kloot - Northern Skies
Denise Chaila - Chaila
Primal Scream - Movin' On Up
Kings Of Leon - Charmer
My Tribe Your Tribe - Only a Horizon

6-7
De La Soul - Me Myself & I
Tolu Makay - Oceans
The Clash - Spanish Bombs
Bell X1 - Bring Me A Fire King
Two Door Cinema Club - Bring Me A Fire King
Ghost Poet - Nowhere To Hide Now
Fryars - Cool Like Me
Liffey Light Orchestra - Lekeila 2
Eels - Novocaine For The Soul
Brian Deady - A Darkness
Foo Fighters - Everlong
Ailbhe Reddy - Relent
Wild Cherry - Play That Funky Music

No comments:

Post a Comment