Monday, December 21, 2020

Playlist Monday December 21st 2020

 4-5

Chris Rea - Driving Home for Christmas

Kynsy - Cold Blue Light

Phoebe Bridgers - I See You

KT Tunstall - Mele Kalikimaka (Christmas In Hawaii)

Julian Casablancas - I Wish It Was Christmas Today

Saint Sister - The Place That I Work

This Is the Kit - This Is What You Did

America - Horse With No Name


5-6

Bob Dylan - Must Be Santa

Loah - Cortege

David Byrne - Everybody's Coming To My House

Stephen James Smith - May You

Denise Chaila - Chaila

David Benoit - Carol Of The Bells

Self Esteem - The Best

The Orielles - Come Down on Jupiter

 

6-7

Kojaque - Coming Up

Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmas Time

Joe Esposito - You're The Best 

Blur - Tender

Lisa Lambe - Tiny Devotions

Hudson Taylor - How I Know It's Christmas

The Strokes - At The Door

Yola - Faraway Look

Eartha Kitt - Santa Baby

Stevie Wonder - Fingertips Parts 1&2

No comments:

Post a Comment