Friday, July 9, 2021

Playlist Friday July 9th 2021

 4-5

Queen - I Want to Break Free 

Ra Gerra - Indecisive

Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon

Santigold - Can't Get Enough Of Myself

The Boomtown Rats - (I Never Loved) Eva Braun

Pastiche - Paraphernalia

Muse - Citizen Erased

The Clash - Spanish Bombs

 

5-6

Johnny and the Roccos - Rough Cut

Imlé - Nó hÉ

Bob Dylan - Blind Willie McTell

Fleetwood Mac - The Chain

Carrie Baxter - Without You (feat. Nealo)

George Ezra - Shotgun

Hall & Oates - I Can't Go for That (No Can Do)

The Riptide Movement - All Works On

 

6-7

Cathy Davey - Sing For Your Supper

The Stones Roses - I Wanna Be Adored

Celaviedmai - Heal

Elbow - One Day Like This

Neil Dexter - Loving You

Patti Smith Group - Because The Night

Vampire Weekend - Unbelievers

Prefab Sprout - The King Of Rock 'n' Roll

Meat Loaf - Bat Out Of Hell

Robert Power - Face In The Mirror

R.E.M. - The One I Love

 


No comments:

Post a Comment