Friday, November 26, 2021

Playlist Friday 26th November 2021

 4-5

Electric Light Orchestra - Don't Bring Me Down

Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Murder on the Dancefloor

Razorlight - America

CMAT - I Don't Really Care For You

U2 - Bullet the Blue Sky

Rihanna - Umbrella

T.Rex - Metal Guru

John Farnham - You're The Voice


5-6

The Cure - I'm In Love

Robbie Williams - Millenium

Janis Japlin - Piece Of My Heart

Grand Funk Railroad - We're An American Band

Queen - Under Pressure

Kynsy - Cold Blue Light

Keane - Everybody's Changing

Take That - Relight My Fire


6-7

Detroit Spinners - Working My Way Back to You

Denise Chaila - Chaila

Katy Perry - Roar

The Style Council - Shout To The Top

Jack Johnson - Better Together

Toploader - Dancing in the Moonlight

The Divine Comedy - National Express

Atomic Kitten - Eternal Flame

Wild Cherry - Play That Funky Music

Norah Jones - Don't Know Why

James Brown - I Got You

The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go

No comments:

Post a Comment