Monday, February 4, 2019

Playlist Monday February 4th 2019

4-5
Ailie Blunnie - Rocky Road to Dublin
Peter Gabriel - Solsbury Hill
Fleet Foxes - Bedouin Dress
Jafaris - Time
Marlene Enright - Alchemy
Talking Heads - Wild Wild Life
Rhye - The Fall
Django Django - Tic Tac Toe

5-6
Sufjan Stevens - Mystery of Love
Soulé - Love Tonight
Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams
Brand New Friend - I Was An Astronaut
Whiskey Shivers - Graves
Nana Adjoa - The Resolution
Glen Hansard - I'll Be You, Be Me

6-7
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - 40 Day Dream
The Naked and Famous - Young Blood
Jake Bugg - How Soon the Dawn
Tanjier - Crave
Doves - Black & White Town
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!!
Aloe Blacc - I Need A Dollar
Wyvern Lingo - Maybe It's My Nature

No comments:

Post a Comment