Friday, June 21, 2019

Playlist Friday June 21st 2019

4-5
Leon Bridges - Better Man
AE Mak - We Have It Right Here
Van Morrison - Moondance
Public Service Broadcasting - Progress (Feat. Tracyanne Campbell)
TV On The Radio - Happy Idiot
King Kong Company - My Name Is Now
Paul Simon - Kodachrome
Shearwater - You As You Were
Sorcha Richardson - Don't Talk About It

5-6
All Tvvins - Darkest Oceans
Kate Tempest - Firesmoke
Stomptown Brass - I Got A Plan
My Tribe Your Tribe - Imposter
Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run
Black Bank Folk - Black Dog
The Preatures - Is This How You Feel
The Riptide Movement - I'll Be There

6-7
Oscar Blue - A Dance At The Crossroads
Lisa Hannigan - I Don't Know
Kevin Morby - I Have Been To The Mountains
Josjua Burnside - Tunnels Pt. 2
Hozier feat. Mavis Staples - Nina Cried Power
Bill Withers - Lovely Day
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!!
O Emperor - Switchblade
Lemaitre - Cut to Black

No comments:

Post a Comment