Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Playlist Wednesday April 15th 2020

4-5
Clairo - Sofia
Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams
Public Service Broadcasting - Progress
delush - Slow Your Attention
Tame Impala - Patience
Zapho - Fight Me
Kevin Morby - Caught in My Eye
The Divine Comedy - Queuejumper
R.E.M. - Man On The Moon
KIND - Fix Of Dopamine
Alex Cameron - Stepdad

5-6
God Knows - Who's Asking
Kristin Hersh - No Shade In The Shadow
David Bowie - Rebel Rebel
Belle & Sebastian - We Were Beautiful
Roe - Look Who's On TV
The Farm - Altogether Now
Junior Brother - The Back Of Her
Billie Eilish - bury a friend
Arcade Fire - Everything Now
Elvis Presley - Don't Be Cruel
Gypsies On The Autobahn - Hidden
Cherry Glazerr - Told You I'd Be With the Guys
Charles Bradley - Ain't It A Sin

6-7
AE Mak - I Can Feel It In My Bones
Air - Le Femme D'argent
Tennis - Runner
Harry Delefonte - Shake, shake Senora
John Of Silence - No Lie
The Knack - My Sharona
The Innocence Mission - The Brothers Williams Said
Shrug Life - Making Progress
Frank Sinatra - I Get A Kick Out Of You
Grimes - You'll Miss Me When I'm Not Around
Aubrie Sellers - Glad
Ailie Blunnie - Rocky Road to Dublin
Lil Nas X - Bring U Down
Electric Light Orchestra - Mr. Blue Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment