Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Playlist Tuesday August 18th 2020

4-5
The Chieftains feat. Sinéad O'Connor - The Foggy Dew
Van Morrison & the Chieftains - Irish Heartbeat
Vann Music - Tina
Maverick Sabre - I Need
The Walls - To the Bright & Shining Sun
The Frames - Angel at My Table
Otherkin - Feel It
In Their Thousands - Acrasia
Lisa Hannigan - Knots
Danny G & the Major 7ths feat. Tolü Makay x Jamel Franklin - D.A.R.L.I.N.G.
Maria Doyle Kennedy - 40 Days
Maria Doyle Kennedy - Pride

5-6
The Cranberries - In the End
Hvmmingbyrd - If Love Was Enough
Therapy? - Die Laughing
Therapy? - Teethgrinder
Denise Chaila - Copper Bullet
Ears Have Walls - What Makes You Different
U2 - Angel of Harlem
U2 - The Unforgettable Fire
delush - Lean On It
Paj feat. Uly Rob De Boer & Zeenie Summers - Superman
King Bones - My Beat Jesus
Hozier - Almost (Sweet Music)
Sophie Doyle Ryder - Too Much

6-7
Finbar Furey feat. Aine Furey - Blue Jewel in the Sky
Heroes In Hiding - Hospital
Mundy - To You I Bestow
King Kong Company - My Name Is Now
Come On Live Long - Little Ones
The Duckworth Lewis Method - Boom Boom Afridi
The Divine Comedy - A Lady of a Certain Age
KARMS - We Always Lose
Rollerskate Skinny - Speed to My Side
Travis Oaks - Birdhouse Blues
Aislinn Logan - Look, I'm Flyin'

No comments:

Post a Comment