Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Playlist Wednesday September 16th 2020

 4-5

Real Estate - Crime 

First Aid Kit - My Silver Lining

All Tvvins - Darkest Ocean

Little Green Cars - My Love Took Me Down To The River

Everything Everything - In Birdsong

Paul Simon - Graceland

CMAT - Rodney

Leon Bridges - Better Man

Radiohead - Burn The Witch

Jagaara - Faultline


5-6

God Knows - Mup I Said

St. Paul and The Broken Bones - Call Me

Tennis - Runner

George Harrison - My Sweet Lord

I'm Your Vinyl - Erase It

Haim - Falling

Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere

Future Islands - For Sure

The Waterboys - The Soul Singer

Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle


6-7

Ailbhe Reddy - Looking Happy

Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes

The Smiths - Panic

The B-52's - Love Shack

T.A. Narrative - Lifting You Higher

U.S. Girls - 4 American Dollars

Primal Scream - Movin' On Up

Danny G & The Major 7ths - D.A.R.L.I.N.G.

Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe

Bitch Falcon - Test Trip

Nana Grizol - South Somewhere Else

No comments:

Post a Comment