Thursday, April 15, 2021

Playlist Thursday April 15th 2021

 4-5

Radiohead - 15 Step

Radiohead - Jiigsaw Falling Into Place

Van Morrison - Real Real Gone

Maria Kelly - Martha

Lava La Rue - Magpie

Denise Chaila - Chaila

Kool & The Gang - Summer Madness

Scenes From A Break - Silly Little Games 

Jungle - Keep Moving

AE Mak - I Dance In The Kitchen


5-6

R.E.M. - Drive

Julien Baker - Highlight Reel

Beoga - Up

Elgin - Oh Love

Mogwai - Ritchie Sarcramento

Nicha - Saltwater Song

Radiohead - Bodysnatchers

Radiohead - Reckoner

Cathy Davey - Sing For Your Supper

M.I.A. - Paper Planes


6-7

Bon Iver - Skinny Love

Modest Mouse - Dashboard

Feist - My Moon My Man

Sigur Ros - Hijomalind

Interpol - Rest My Chemistry

Panda Bear - Comfy In Nautica

Radiohead - Faust Arp

Radiohead - Nude

Caribou - Melody Day

Amy Winehouse - Rehab

Los Campesinos! - We Throw Parties, You Throw Knives

Arcade Fire - No Cars Go

No comments:

Post a Comment