Thursday, May 6, 2021

Playlist Thursday May 6th 2021

 4-5

The Pogues - If I Should Fall From Grace With God

The Pogues - Thousands Are Sailing

The Elements - (V).I.N.Y.L.

Phoebe Bridgers - Kyoto

Kiss - I Was Made For Lovin' You

Gary Numan - Are 'Friends' Electric

Alex Cameron - Stepdad

Sarah Hickey - Free

Bat For Lashes - Desert Man

CMAT - I Don't Really Care For You

Khruangbin & Leon Bridges - Mary

The 4 Of Us - Mary

 

5-6

Tame Impala - Patience

Louis & The Shakes - Losing My Mind

Hvmmingbyrd - Favourite Problem

Self Esteem - Favourite Problem (Alternative Version)

Arctic Lights - Intertwine

Gerald Ahern - Wrong

The Pogues - The Recruiting Sergeant/The Rocky Road To Dublin/Galway Races

The Pogues - The Broad Majestic - Shannon

Erasure - A Little Respect

The Fall - Victoria

Aswad - Don't Turn Around

 

6-7

The Pixies - Where Is My Mind

Jane's Addiction - Jane Says

The Church - Under The Milky Way

A House - Call Me Blue

Freddie Mercury & Monserrat Caballe - Barcelona

The Pogues - Fiesta

The Pogues - South Australia

Enya - Orinoco Flow

The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)

Tracy Chapman - Fast Car

No comments:

Post a Comment