Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Playlist Wednesday July 7th 2021

 4-5

Detroit Spinners - Working My Way Back To You

The Gladiators - Hearsay

Joshua Burnside - Whiskey Whiskey

Blondie - Heart Of Glass

Pastiche - Paraphernalia

Buddy Holly - Everyday

Janis Joplin - Me and Bobby McGee

Oasis - The Masterplan

Robert Power - Face In The Mirror


5-6

The Stunning - Half Past Two

Angus & Julia Stone - Heart Beats Slow

The Allman Brothers Band - One Way Out

Celaviedmai - Heal

The B-52's - Rock Lobster

Pine The Pilcrow - Black Hills

K.C. & The Sunshine Band - I'm Your Boogie Man

I'm Your Vinyl - No Regrets


6-7

King Harvest - Dancing In The Moonlight

Imlé - Ní hÉ

Moby - In My Heart

ABBA - Waterloo

Cobra Man - Powered Up

Van Morrison - I'm Not Feeling It Anymore

Ra Gerra - Indecisive

Aimee Mann - Wise Up

The La's - There She Goes

PJ Harvey - This Mess We're In (feat. Thom Yorke)

No comments:

Post a Comment