Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Playlist Wednesday September 22nd 2021

 4-5

Horslips - Dearg Doom 

Ian Brown - First World Problems

Vampire Weekend - This Life

Jean Michel Jarre - Equinox Pt. 5

James Vincent McMorrow - Me & My Friends

Arcade Fire - No Cars Go

CMAT - I Don't Really Care For You

Massive Attack - Paradise Circus


5-6

Curtis Mayfield - Movin' On Up

Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros - Up From Below

Shiv - Where You Are

Modest Mouse - Dashboard

Rory Gallagher- Overnight Bag

DYVR - Smoke

Frank Zappa - Valley Girl

The Avalanches - Because I'm Me

Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - Working My Way Back to You


6-7

Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere

Old Sea Legs - The Lucky Ones

Big Thief - Cattails

Little Green Cars - My Love Took Me Down To The River

The Lost Brothers - Echoes in the Wind

Two Door Cinema Club - Sun

Aretha Franklin - I Say a Little Prayer

Vale - The Sun Is My Filter

No comments:

Post a Comment