Friday, February 10, 2012

Playlist for Friday 10-2-2012

4 - 5

AC/DC - Shoot To Thrill
Black Keys - Gold On The Ceiling
Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al
Peter, Bjorn and John feat. Victoria Bergsman - Young Folks
The Blues Brothers - Everybody Needs Somebody To Love
Nirvana - In Bloom
Dropkick Murphys - Shipping Off To Boston
Groove Armada - If Everybody Looked The Same
Curtis Mayfield - Move On Up

5 - 6

Blind Melon - No Rain
Arcade Fire - Keep The Car Running
Frank Sinatra - I've Got You Under My Skin
Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter
Deelite - Groove Is In The Heart
The Grid - Swamp Thing
Bucketheads - The Bomb

6 - 7

Rory Gallagher - Cradle Rock
Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
Stereophonics - Dakota
Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares For Me
Gatya - Somebody That I Used To Know
Prefab Sprout - When Love Breaks Down
Modjo - Lady (Hear Me Tonight)
Boston - More Than A Feeling
A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It?

No comments:

Post a Comment