Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Playlist for wednesday 22-2-2012

4-5
Live - I Alone
Twin Shadow - At my heels
Blondie - Atomic
Jagwar Ma - Come save me
The O'Jays - For the love of money
Sweet Disposition - Sweet Disposition
The Cult - She sells Sanctuary
Django Django - Wor
Jeff Buckley - Last Goodbye
Moby - In my heart

5-6
Black Keys - Lonely Boy
The Coasters - Down in Mexico
Prince - When doves cry
Wolfmother - Woman
Stevie Wonder - For once in my life
Gotye - Somebody that I used to know
The Undertones - Teenage Kicks
Doves - Black & White Town
James Vincent McMorrow - This old dark machine

6-7
Basement Jaxx - Red Alert
Felice Brothers - Whiskey In my whiskey
Arctic Monkeys - 505
Massive Attack - Protection
Wilco - Heavy Metal Drummer
Rolling Stones - Start Me Up
Foster The People - Call it what you want
Daft Punk - Something about us

No comments:

Post a Comment