Monday, April 2, 2012

playlist for monday 2-4-12

4-5
Radiohead - Sulk
Nick Cave - Red right hand
Stars - Wasted Daylight
Roger McGuinn - Ballad of Easy rider
Little Green Cars - My love took me down to the river
Inspiral Carpets - This is how it feels
Sufjan Stevens - Chicago
Jimi Hendrix - Castles made of sand
Shins - Simple Song
Pearl Jam - Alive
Alabama Shakes - Hold On

5-6
Director - Reconnect
Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter
Santigold - Disparate Youth
Finley Quaye - Even after all
Raconteurs - Carolina Drama
National - Conversation 16
Urge Overkill - Girl, you'll be a woman soon
Django Django - Wor
Muse - Plug in baby

6-7
Air - All I Need
David Bowie - Life on mars
Twin Sister - Bad Street
Steely Dan - Do it again
New Order - Blue Order
Bright Eyes - First day of my life
Shearwater - you as you were
Staple Singers - i'll take you there
The Roots - Make My
Josh Ritter - Good Man
Beastie Boys - Sabotage


No comments:

Post a Comment