Thursday, April 19, 2012

Playlist for Thursday 19-04-12

4-5
The Delgados - Mr Blue Sky
The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
Curtis Mayfield - Move on up
Jack White - Sixteen Saltines
Architecture In Helsinki - Maybe you can owe me
Alabama Shakes - Hold On
Beatles - Help
The Moldy Peaches - Anyone else but you
The Stooges - i wanna be your dog
Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench
Cults - Go Outside

5-6
Toots & The Maytals - 54-46 was my number
Lykke Li - I'm Good, I'm Gone
Doves - Black & White Town
Ramones - I wanna be sedated
Santigold - Disparate Youth
Arcade Fire - No cars go
Rage Against The Machine - Killing in the name
Foster the people - Houdini
Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues
Tucan - Garavogue

6-7
James Brown - Its a mans world
Wilco - Heavy Metal Drummer
The Mams & the Papas - Dedicated to the one I love
Oasis - Whatever
Cold War Kids - We used to vacation
Sigur Ros - Hoppipola
Lemon Jelly - His Majesty King Raam
Tina Turner - Proud Mary
MGMT - Time to pretend
The Shins - Simple Song

No comments:

Post a Comment