Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Playlist for Tuesday 15.05.12

4-5
Kinks - You really got me
Haim - Forever
Guns N Roses - Paradise City
Destroyer - Downtown
Ian Brown - Fear
Grimes - Vanessa
Queens of the stone Age - No one knows
The Drums - Lets go surfing
Tennis - Petition
Clash - Should I stay or should I go
Kings of Leon - The Bucket

5-6
Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar
Foster The People - Houdini
National - Lit Up
Jezabels - Easy to love
Beats International - Dub be good to me
Black Keys - 10am Automatic
Phil Lynott - Old Town
Queen - Radio Ga Ga

6-7
Stereophonics - T-shirt Sun Tan
Jack White - Sixteen Saltines
The Damned - New Rose
Billy Bragg & Wilco - Airline to heaven
Groove Armada - if everybody looked the same
Pixies - Debaser
Le Galaxie - Midnight Midnight
Richard Hawley - Leave your body behind you
Nick Drake - One of these things first
Junior Senior - Can I get get get

No comments:

Post a Comment