Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Playlist for Wednesday 09.05.12

4-5

Foster the people - Houdini
The Spook of the thirteenth lock - Sweeneys Frenzy
Metric - Help, I'm Alive
Third Eye Blind - Semi Charmed Life
Shearwater - You as you were
New Order - Hellbent
Arcade Fire - Neighbourhood #1
St Vincent - Cruel
Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy
Daughter - Youth
Queens of the stone Age - The Lost art of keeping a secret

5-6

Thin Lizzy - The Boys are back in town
Futureheads - Hounds of Love
Rory Gallagher - Philby
Caribou - Melody Day
Muse - Starlight
Blur - Out of time
Santigold - Disparate youth
Air - All I Need
Jagwar Ma - Come save me

6-7

Richard Hawley - Leave Your Body Behind You
Little Green Cars - My love took me down to the river
Al Murray - Morning Sun
Grimes - Genesis
Washed Out - Feel it all around
Doves - Caught by the river
Sigur Ros - Varue
Cream - White Room
Soundgarden - Live to rise

No comments:

Post a Comment