Monday, November 18, 2013

Playlist for Monday 18.11.13

4-5
Lisa Hannigan - I don't know
Sea Pinks - Following Wind
Iron & Wine - Boy with a coin
This Club - Up
The Breeders - Cannonball
James Blake - Retrograde
Chairlift - I belong in your arms
Bob Dylan - Don't think twice its alright
Jack White - Sixteen Saltines
Broken Bells - Holding on for life
Buzzcocks - Ever fallen in love?

5-6
Shearwater - You as you were
White Denim - Pretty Green
Daughter - Youth
The Blades - Hot for you
Barenaked Ladies - One Week
Vampire Weekend - Step
Green Day - Basket Case
Beck - I won't be long
Waterboys - Whole of the moon
The Smiths - Panic
Otis Redding - Sitting on the dock of the bay

6-7
Josef Salvat - Every Night
Cat Stevens - Moonshadow
Frank Sinatra - Fly me to the moon
Van Morrison - Moondance
Nick Drake - Pink Moon
Air - Kelly watch the stars
Feist - My Moon My Man
Neil Young - Harvest Moon
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bad moon rising
Ella Fitzgerald - Blue Moon
Echo & The Bunnymen - The Killing Moon
Mike Oldfield - Moonlight Shadow
Jim Reeves - Moon River
Thin Lizzy - Dancing in the moonlight

No comments:

Post a Comment