Friday, February 14, 2014

Playlist for Friday 14.2.14

4-5
Cathy Davy - Come Over
Simon & Garfunkel - Mrs. Robinson
Rilo Kiley - Breakin Up
Dusty Springfield - Take another little piece of my heart
Elvis Presley - Burning Love
Avalanches - Since I left you
Bright Eyes - First day of my life
Frank Sinatra - Come fly with me
Cure - The Love Cats
Oasis - Wonderwall

5-6
Queen - Somebody to Love
C2C - Happy
Pixies - Here comes your man
Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
Thin Lizzy - Sarah
Kings of Leon - Taper Jean Girl
Noah & the Whale - 5 years time
Jackie Wilson - I get the sweetest feeling

6-7
Republic of Loose - Comeback Girl
Lykke Li - I'm good, I'm Gone
Meat Loaf - I would do anything for love
The Strokes - Last Night
Jamie Berry - Delight
The Divine Comedy  - National Express
Ella Fitzgerald - Manhattan
Lauryn Hill - Everything is Everything
Aretha Franknlin - Think
Van Morrison - Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment