Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Playlist for Wednesday 26.2.14

4-5
The Academic - Bear Claws
Phoenix - SOS in Bel Air
Rufus Wainwright - California
Laura Mvula - Green Garden
Diana Ross - Reflections
The Immediate - Stop & Remember
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son
Marilyn Manson - The Beautiful People
Chairlift - Bruises
Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere
Graham Coxon - Freakin Out
Cathy Davy - Moving
Big September - Preacher

5-6
The Go Team - Get it together
Radiohead - Sulk
Prince & 3RDEYEGIRL - Pretzelbodylogic
Shearwater - You as you were
Royksopp - What else is there
Nina Simone - My baby just cares for me
Blondie - Heart of Glass
The Viking Project - Coral Bay
Stiff Little Finger - Alternative Ulster
Pixies - Debaser
Lindstrom & Christabelle - Lovesick
Taste - What's going on

6-7
Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues
Beck - Waking Light
Bob Marley - Jamming
Hellogoodbye - Everything is debatable
The Dead Heavys - Everybody in the night
The Decemberists - The Crane Wife 3
Little Green Cars - My love took me down to the river
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Ohio
Washed Out - All I know
Arctic Monkeys - Arabella
Jape - I was a man

No comments:

Post a Comment