Friday, June 6, 2014

Playlist for Friday 6.6.14

4-5
Daithi - Dream State
The Zutons - Valerie
Arcade Fire - Keep The Car Running
The Who - My Generation
PHOX - Slow Motion
Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams
Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench
Thin Lizzy - Cowboy Song
Tig Linn - Erora

5-6
Pixies - Gigantic
Earth, Wind & Fire - September
Jungle - Time
Queen - Don't stop me now
Fryars - Cool like me
Wood Burning Savages -
Soak - Blud
Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
Noisettes - Wild Young Hearts
The Dead Heavys - Uptight
James Brown - I got you

6-7
U2 - I still havn't found what I'm looking for
Muse - Uprising
The Heavy - How you like me now
Sylvester - You make me feel
De La Soul - Eye Know
Pulp - Disco 2000
Florence & The Machine - Dog days are over
The War on Drugs - Red Eyes
Oasis - Some might say

No comments:

Post a Comment