Thursday, June 19, 2014

Playlist for Thursday 19.6.14

4-5
Jungle - Time
Cake - Short Skirt, Long Jacket
The Who - My generation
Delta Spirit - White Table
I'm your vinyl - For You
The Guess Who - American Woman
The National - Conversation 16
Hozier - From Eden
The Hot Sprokets - Shake me off
Blondie - Heart of glass
Fryars - Cool like me

5-6
Rage against the machine - Killing in the name
Alt J - hunger of the pine
Zutons - Pressure Point
Daithi - Dream State
Sigur Ros - Hoppipola
Roy Orbison - Oh Pretty Woman
Lana Del Rey - Shades of grey
Oasis - Some might say
Smiths - There is a light that never goes out

6-7
Koop - Come to me
Led Zeppelin - Gallows Pole
Vampire Weekend - Horchata
Yes - I've seen all good people
Swords - All the boys
Tom Waits - The Heart of Saturday night
Nick Cave - Breathless
Future Islands - Fall from grace
The Boxer rebellion - Diamonds
Betty Wright - Clean up woman
Taste - Whats going on
Marilyn Manson - The Beautiful People

No comments:

Post a Comment