Monday, August 11, 2014

Playlist for Friday 8.8.14

4-5
Divine Comedy - National Express
Bruce Springsteen - Born to Run
The National - Lit Up
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - 40 Day Dream
Taste - Whats going On
Arctic Monkeys - Arabella
George Michael - Faith
New Radicals - You get what you give
Skee-Lo - I wish
Cathy Davy - Sing for your supper

5-6
U2 - Mysterious Girl
AC/DC - Highway to Hell
Teleman - Skeleton Dance
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
The War on Drugs - Red Eyes
Green Day - Basket Case
James Brown - I got you
Oasis - Some Might Say

6-7
Boy - Little Numbers
Frank Sinatra - I've got you under my skin
Basement Jaxx - Bingo Bango
Guns N Roses - Sweet Child Of Mine
Arrested Development - Tennessee
The Boxer Rebellion - Diamonds
Killers - All these things that I done
Le Galaxie - Hunamize

No comments:

Post a Comment