Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Playlist for Wednesday 13.8.14

4-5
The Beta Band - Square
Neil Young - Cinnamon Girl
The Avett Brothers - Head full of doubt
The Roots - The Seed
Kodakid - Shake Skin
Twin Shadow - To The Top
Rage against the machine - Renegades of Funk
The Barley Mob - Everybody's Music
Talking Heads - Road to Nowhere
Eddie Vedder - Hard Sun
Handsome Handsome - So I can remember

5-6
FKA Twigs - Two Weeks
Peter, Bjorn & John - Nothing to worry about
The Drums - Lets go surfing
The Cars - Just what I needed
David Kitt - You know what I want to know
Janelle Monae - Tightrope
Audioslave - Cochise
Junip - Your Life Your Call
Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak
Two Door Cinema Club - Undercover Martyn

6-7
The Black Keys - Little Black Submarines
Feist - My Moon My Man
Ramones - Baby, I love you
Jamie Woon - Night Air
Cathy Davy - Come Over
Future Islands - Fall from grace
Raglans - Before Tonight
Fleetwood Mac - Big Love
Teleman - Skeleton Dance
Badly Drawn Boy - Silent Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment